Welcome to my website. I am running for re-election to the Cerritos College Board.
As a current Board Member I have helped the college go from a 2.5 million dollar deficit to surpluses.
Among my many duties I have also been extremely involved with the construction of the new Liberal Arts building.
I welcome and encourage any suggestions to improve the college.
Please feel free to call me at 562-331-5028.
You can also contact me though this website on my "contact us" page.
Together, let's continue to make Cerritos College one of the best colleges in California!
- Occupation: Educator and Cerritos College Board Member
- AA Cerritos College 1984
- BA & Teaching Credentials CSULB 1986
- MA in Education and Counseling Credentials CSUDH 1993
- Governor's API Award 2000
- Bellflower Unified Task Force 1984
- Neighborhood Watch Captain
|Top Priorities if Re-Elected
- Career Training for 21st Century Jobs
- Improved student services
- Independent Audits for better taxpayer value $$$
- No more property tax hikes
- Former Bellflower Mayor Art Olivier
- Three times Mayor of Cerritos Diana Needham
- Assembly Woman Sally Morales Havice
- Cerritos College Board Member Dr. Tina Cho
- Cerritos College Faculty Federation
- Cerritos Mayor Mark Pulido
Cerritos College CSEA Employee Association
ABC School Board Trustee Armin Reyes
Three times Mayor of Cerritos Diana Needham
FPPC ID 1359188